After the week that Boston just had I feel like it would be a good idea to highlight all the good things in my life from this past week instead of obsessing over the the bad. Don’t get me wrong I was panicking and glued to the news but that can be draining especially for someone who’s home is right outside Boston.
So in lieu of dissecting the week and rehashing where I was and what my story is, here is a whole lot of good from my week.
1. I went to my first Red Sox game of the season on April 14th with my family and Nicholas. It was a great game, Buchholz almost had a no hitter!
2. I wore a pretty cute outfit to the Red Sox game too.
3. On our drive back up to school on Patriot’s Day, I was feeling pretty lucky so I took a chance and I won $10! Also June 17th is my birthday so that was a little weird.
4. I bought my dress for graduation. Oh my god, I can’t even believe that it is so close. I got it on sale at the Gap but they don’t sell the color that I got online, the white and navy are also pretty cute though.
5. WSU Spring Weekend was this past weekend. I had to work a lot but my time off was really fun. The outdoor photo booth was hysterical.
- Buchholz Takes No-Hitter into 8th for 5-0 Red Sox Win (baseballtrashtalkin.org)
- Boston Strong! (baseballrevival.wordpress.com)